August 29 · 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Location The Nethermead Field - Prospect Park, Brooklyn
Created By Spike DDB
Spike Lee presents the 2nd annual "Brooklyn Loves Michael Jackson Birthday Celebration". If you were there last year, you know not to miss the party of the summer. Join Spike and surprise celebrity guests to jam to the magic of Michael's music throughout the day. Bring your family, friends and a pair of comfortable dancing shoes cuz we want to rock with you!
CHECK OUT SPIKE'S VIDEO INVITE & CLICK 'SEE MORE' FOR MAP:http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1548021818712
Here's a map to help you get there:http://bit.ly/nethermead-map
This party is FREE for everybody, and we need your help to spread the word, so please press the 'Share' button (the one under the title) and tell your friends about it! Thanks, and see you in Brooklyn!
For additional updates, please check (and 'like' :-) our facebook page at:http://www.facebook.com/SpikeDDB
Brought to you by Spike Lee, 40 Acres and a Mule Filmworks, pike DDB, and The Republic of Brooklyn.
Directions to Prospect Park, Nethermead Field:
The Nethermead is most accessible from the 16th Street and Prospect Park Southwest entrance, the Bartel-Pritchard entrance, the 9th Street entrance, the 3rd Street entrance or the Willink Entrance at Ocean and Flatbush Avenues.
By Public Transportation:
• F Train to 15th St./Prospect Park station or 7th Ave. station
• 2 or 3 Train to Grand Army Plaza station
• Q Train to Parkside Ave. station
• B-41 or B-71 Bus along Flatbush Ave. to Grand Army Plaza
• B-69 Bus along Prospect Park West
• B-75 Bus along 9th St. to 9th St. Entrance
• From Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges: Take Flatbush Ave. to Grand Army Plaza, Prospect Park West exit to 3rd, 9th or 15th St.
• From BQE: Take BQE to 38th St. exit, make left on 4th Ave. and right on any street between 14th St. and 3rd St. to Prospect Park West.